Monday, January 17, 2011

Wishes are wishes; life is life. :)

I'm fighting some "blah's" and wishing I could be "home"- what's new, I know. My momma's been sick, and my sister is soon to have her baby. I am so happy for my sister and Scott and the grandparents! I just wish I could be there, and it is really bothering me. Really. But life isn't always what we wish.

This Wednesday, Thursday, and next Monday will be the big benchmark tests at my school. Rob's students will be taking their EOC's this week also. Please pray. For the kids. For the results. For the teachers. Thanks!

And hey, I took another walk today- in the cold, Crystal, in a t-shirt. :)

4 comments:

  1. I've just caught up from the past few posts. I'm so happy for you on so many fronts. I'm so happy that your girl is blossoming. I understand the joy in that. I get it. :o)

    I'm so thrilled you had that moment in worship service. Yes, He knows all we've done and all we will do and loves us anyhow.

    I'll say this, I always knew God loved us so much He sent Jesus for us, for him to DIE for us. But, I didn't quite grasp how much that truly was until we lost Hannah. Let me tell you, having a child and KNOWING they are going to die has got to be absolutely excruciating, and yet, He sent Him for us anyhow. That's how much He loves us. Stunning, isn't it? Wow.

    My prayers for Rob and his children. What a stressful time for all involved.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma8:20 PM

    Keep up the walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma, I am! I love you very much!!!

    Rach, THANK YOU! I love you and appreciate your support and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:00 PM

    I guess you can never take out the "mid west" out of you girl!!! i would have had on 3 layers....
    Cannot wait to have you walk with us in April.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete