Sunday, February 20, 2011

Working Hard :)

Rob and I are working hard to take care of us. We have been walking consistently for almost two months now. :) And we've been extending our distance/time and pushing even more lately. Rob jokingly now calls me the "taskmaster." So I got this idea that we could walk to our favorite restaurant down the road from us (I knew it was around a mile there). So we did. We walked there, ate supper, and walked home. It was fun, we were tired, but we did it!

Today is our oldest child's birthday- his 21st birthday! I can't believe we have been parents for 21 years!!!!! And now our birthday factory ends for a few months.

My :) List:
  • We are still walking, and tonight we did just a tiny bit more than 2 miles! :)
  • I had a major meltdown this morning working on my next big grad school assignment, but I pushed through it, Rob checked it for me when I was done, and it is turned in- early too!
  • I have about 1/2 my papers graded- it was a HUGE stack, and now it's down to just big. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is quite the accomplishment on doing all of that walking! It will make you feel good, too :)

    Our birthday craziness is the month of may with five of them. Way to make it 21 years at parenthood :)

    ReplyDelete