Saturday, May 07, 2011

God is always there

God, I know you're always there. No matter the situation. No matter how good or how bad things might be or appear to be.

Please be with my cousin who needs You right now.

Please be with Rob & I and a situation, You already know it all and how it will all work out. Help us to be like You and forgive where we need to forgive. Help us have Your wisdom about how to proceed. Please provide what was taken from us so that we can provide shelter, food, transportation for our family as we enter the lean season once again. Right now I can't see a way through this lean time intact, but I know You can provide. Help me to give it to You totally, trust You totally and wait patiently for Your help.

Most of all, God, please help me to forgive because I've been forgiven much I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment