Monday, September 10, 2007

Back To School "Party"

Saturday Rob & I had a back to school cookout for my coworkers and a few people we invited over from church. It was fun, and I think everyone had a good time- at least I hope so. :)

This is a picture of two of the cutest kids on the planet (after my own, of course!). :) Their moms are there too (Maria- in the back & Nicole- in the front); Maria is a K teacher on maternity leave. Nicole is a K teacher who has moved up to 3rd grade this year. And the kids? They are Autumn & Dallas. They were having fun inside running on this oval carpet like it was a race track going around & around! It was too cute!!!!!! And, Rob was proud of them because they were even going "the right direction," only a stock car person would think like that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment