Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Raining! It's Raining! It's Raining!

It's raining in Greensboro, NC!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how long it's been since we've seen rain here? I can't even remember when the last time was it rained here. It's been ages! We're under a state wide burn ban and water restrictions. I've been praying for rain, and now it's come.

THANKS GOD!!! We need the rain, the plants, animals, forests, farmers...., but I needed the rain too. Guess I get that from my momma, but I love the rain and the storms, and I miss that about the Midwest! We even had tornado warnings and "real" weather here this afternoon. :) :)

Maybe I'll open my window tonight and listen to the rain. And, God, if you could end this drought and let us have more rain. The area really needs it, but my "soul" is dry too- not my spiritual side, but just the part of me that is me. It needs the rain too. Maybe I should have moved to the west coast since I like the rain so much. He! He!

No comments:

Post a Comment