Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013- Page 2

Today found me:
  • creating & publishing some more teacher stuff- here and here
  • taking my hubby to the dr. and hoping they can help him feel better
  • getting lunch with Rob after the dr.'s appointment :) :) :)
  • doing some "dreaming" about our 25th anniversary- We'd like to take a trip next summer.  We aren't sure if we can afford it or not, but we're going to do some wishing, looking, hoping. :)
  • walking around Joann's with my youngest (Thanks for keeping me company Matthew!!!)- I bought fabric to make some skirts & a pair of pajama bottoms for me :) plus fabric/batting for some baby quilts for Rob's coworkers who are expecting their first babies and tons of fabric to make burp cloths and aprons to help my sister and brother (in-law) with their sponsorship/adoption goal.  
  • emailing my advisor about the rest of my coursework- I might be taking three courses this term- YIKES!- but if I do, that might also mean I could graduate this December.  That would be killer now, but oh so nice!  Either way, I'm 12-17 months from being done. :)
Now, I need to prepare for teaching tomorrow; it will be nice to see my kiddos again! Not looking forward to being back in general, but I do ADORE the kids at my school, so that will be good. :)  Oh, and thanks to God- I have had three (WOW) projects funded in the last week.  I no longer have any live projects on Donors Choose thanks to strangers. :)  Such a great way to end 2012 and start 2013 as a teacher! Makes me remember this:


Beka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment