Friday, December 31, 2010

So happy with this one!

Please know that I am very aware that I am NO super card maker yet :). I am learning a TON as I do this. So PLEASE forgive me if I am being "braggy," but I was so happy with these little notecards, and I was thrilled that I got a decent picture. I wanted to show it off!
These are thank you cards; here is a close-up of one.
And these are going to be given away on my Facebook fan page. :) I really loved the colors of this paper- blues are my favorite color! Plus, I love snowmen in case you didn't already figure that out. :)
So anywhooo, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, BekaBoo :)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! These are utterly delightful! :o) Look how sweet that penguin and snowman are! The blues are so wonderful and soothing, and that DP is wonderful!

    Most EXCELLENT cards! :o)

    P.S. My Christmas card was utterly delightful as well! Thank you so much! :o)

    ReplyDelete